|Eye Details||Big, black|
| Varjak Paw|
The Outlaw Varjak Paw
Cludge is a dog who lives alone in the city, until he is found by Varjak and asked to help him save his family.
- Coming soon
- Cludge first appears in the territory of Sally Bones, where he chases away her gang. He leaps onto Varjak, who did not leave the place and the tom cat speaks to him. He calls out his name, what makes Varjak clear, that he is a friendly creature, who was only scared and didn't want to attack anyone. Cludge becomes the friend of Varjak and Holly and accompanies them to the Contessa's House.
- They seem confident about their plan to chase the Gentleman away, but is quickly shows that Cludge is not able to climb the wall which is surrounding the house, so the huge dog tells them that he wants to wait outside and guard the house, if anything happens.
- However, he manages to jump the wall after the cats have gone into the house and chase away the Gentleman, helping to free the cats who are captured inside the home.
- Cludge is traveling through the snow with his cat friends, until they reach the city dump. He waits outside, at Varjak's side. When the patrol of Sally Bones' Gang appears, Razor, who is part of leading the patrol, states that they know how to deal with dogs by now and tells Cludge not to try hurting them.
- "Cludge alone. Everyone run from Cludge. No Friends."
- —Cludge, telling Varjak that he has no friends Varjak Paw, page 184
References & CitationsEdit